Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shhhh: Discount Candy Day

Dear Cheapsakte,

The following is top secret information but I love you so much that I am sharing. Don't tell anyone!!!!!!  Get close to your screen and don't let anyone see! I'll whisper.


Shhh. Tomorrow is Discount Candy Day, my favorite holiday!! Tomorrow is the last Discount Candy Day of Discount Candy Season.


Discount Candy Season begins on November 1st and ends the day after Easter, which is the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox, in case you were wondering. Keep that in mind when planning your life around Discount Candy Day.


On the days after Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day and Valentine's Day the stores put their holiday candy on sale for half price!! Get up early and go get it!!

Rule: Do not go to the stores I am going to!! That candy is mine!

Yes, it would be cheaper to not buy any candy at all. But you have to live some. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Tell me what you think!